Etiquette- Esquire Perth
Etiquette and Terms and Conditions.
Please note, all the ladies that make room reservations at Esquire are Independent Contractors. All negotiations are to be with the Contractor.
Esquire has a well-earned reputation for fantastic service providers! Most also have other jobs or studies. We consider a lively mind, & a good sense of humour to be as important as great looks & massage skills. Ladies at Esquire practice strong hygiene & health & immaculate grooming. They want you to feel truly relaxed, rejuvenated & happy!!!. You will have the best of our services if you are a gentleman.
- Please be respectful & polite. The friendlier you are, the better time you’ll have.
- We pride ourselves on a safe and respectful environment for both service provider & client.
- The ladies will treat you with respect & care.
- If, at any time, the lady feels coerced, intimidated, or in any danger from a client, she will exit the room, report to the desk & the duty manager will ask you to leave, with partial or no refund of your room reservation fee.
- When you reserve time with an Esquire Masseuse, you are engaging the professional services of an Independent contractor, who is hiring the room & use of facilities on Esquire premises. You are paying for her time. You are neither renting, nor buying the right to do as you please with her person. The arrangement is a mutually consenting one, very akin to seeing a hairdresser, a dentist, or other service provider.
- It is health department policy to shower before your booking.
- It is health department policy for the ladies to perform a health check on the body of the client, this is done discreetly & ensures that no lady sees anyone who might have an infection, or any transmissible skin or genital issue.
- Never request unprotected services. It is unlawful and no trustworthy professional will allow it. The lady has a duty of care to your health & safety.
- We will not allow people who are clearly very drunk or “High” to speak with our ladies. Do not be offended, it is a health and safety rule.
- Tips are acceptable and welcomed for good service.
- Treat our ladies like Queens & they will treat you like a King.